[rbak-nsp] Provision SE400 with HA using dual XCRP3 controllers

Larry Jones ljones at mta-telco.com
Tue Apr 12 02:28:42 EDT 2011

Antonie,

After you insert the XCRP it will boot and determine that it is not the active XCRP so it will sync its boot and /flash partitions with the active.
After the new XCRP has been booted and synced issue a 'show redundancy' on the active XCRP to verify the state of the standby XCRP
'show hardware' will also show the state of the XCRPs.
The new XCRP will not become the active one (unless you do a reload switchover or the active XCRP crashes).