[rbak-nsp] IPv6 to IPv4 Tunneling and/or Implementation

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Fri Jan 28 03:26:51 EST 2011

Hello,

I actually tried a few times without success to engage with Ericsson for a support contract, and in all cases was led around about the redback take over and that I would be contacted. Eventually I actually was provided the details of a partner in Australia who they would prefer I dealt with for support, and they referred me, and of course, they failed to respond to calls or emails.

I do not know if it is global or just the Australian team, but the support was nothing like the old Redback teams.

I do not think I can even obtain the latest firmware anymore, the network of techs in Australia is getting smaller, and I asked for a firmware from Ericsson who of course would have their partner contact me.

So are you saying the IPv6 support in 6.2.1.2 is not suitable? I have not read the documentation in detail yet, however it seems to support IPv6, but I could not see anything about tunnelling.

Curtis Raams

Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000

T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0466 858 180

E: craams at staff.ains.net.au<mailto:craams at staff.ains.net.au> W: www.ains.com.au<http://www.ains.com.au>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 887 877 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.