[rbak-nsp] Active user with IP address

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Tue Sep 4 13:05:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

On a SE as LNS, a show ip route gives you the circuit ID, which can be used with show subscriber active session.

Example:
[wifirst]SEI21-D1-TH2#sh ip route a.b.c.d/32 | i Circuit
      Circuit 255/16:511:63:31/5/2/217232

[wifirst]SEI21-D1-TH2#sh subscribers active session l2tp lns 217232
theloginyouarelokkingfor at wifirst
    [lots of blah]

But I guess it's not restricted to LNS circuit type.

regards,
Olivier Benghozi
Wifirst