[rbak-nsp] reduce MTU in subscriber default / radius

Yuri Shefer shefys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:02:44 EST 2013

Hi,

How did you checked the Framed-MTU? Under the session it should be applied
as "ppp mtu".

subscriber at context1
        Session state Up
        Circuit   lg id 5 vlan-id 223:32 pppoe 1
        Internal Circuit   255/36:1:6/3/2/14014
        Interface bound loopback3
        Current port-limit unlimited
        Session time left 85976
        Protocol Stack IPV4
        context-name local (not applied)
        profile V4_RESIDENTIAL (applied)
        ip pool  (applied from sub_profile)
        ip source-validation 1 (applied from sub_profile)
        ip address 192.168.12.199 (applied from pool)
        timeout absolute 86400 (applied)
        timeout idle 7200 (applied)
        qos-policing-policy policy (applied)
        qos-metering-policy metering (applied)