[rbak-nsp] SNMP - reading interface apd dot.1q stats

"Kuba" Dawid Chrzan dawid.chrzan at pszczyna.net.pl
Thu Jun 20 09:24:36 EDT 2013

Hi,
how to read interface statistics from SE100?

When i run snmpwalk i receive a lot of data

from such a view
snmp view Inet-View internet

But i am not able to find anything that is applicable to my vlans

Is this a matter of proper view ?

snmpwalking on 1.3.6.1.2.1.2 - shows me some interface data - but i am
not able to find my vlans there.

I would like to get stats form vlans - like

Redback#sh circuit counters 2/2 vlan-id 2899
Circuit                               Packets/Bytes Sent Packets/Bytes
Received
2/2 vlan-id 2899                              1333404294
1965185909
                                             230419119236
2236219321036

--