[rbak-nsp] No Calling-Station-Id when acting as LAC

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Tue Mar 12 08:16:47 EDT 2013

No I never did get that working.   Its on my list of things to look into
when we upgrade to SEOS 11,  I had hoped it would just work once we had
done the upgrades but I guess not if you are on 11.

Once I have an SEOS11 node to test, if it still doesnt work I'll raise
it with Ericsson but that wont be for a while.

Let me know if you make any progress in the meantime.

Jim.