[rbak-nsp] se800 ge-4-port card not working

Ümit AYDINLI umit.aydinli at teknotel.com
Fri Sep 23 06:39:10 EDT 2016

Hi Marcin,

The outputs are below.

[local]Redback#show diag pod

Slot Type                                                 POD Status (Enabled)
---- --------------------------------                    ----------------------
N/A  backplane
N/A  fan tray
4    ge-4-port                                                    PASS
5    ge-4-port                                                    FAIL
7    xcrp                                                         PASS
8    xcrp                                                         PASS
[local]Redback#

[local]Redback#show diag pod card 5 detail

Slot Type                                                 POD Status (Enabled)
---- --------------------------------                    ----------------------
5    ge-4-port                                                    FAIL

     Start at 10:50:57  09/22/2016
     Card Type Valid                                              PASS
     JAM 1 SCL                                                    PASS
     JAM 0 SCL                                                    PASS
     EPPA SCL                                                     PASS
     IPPA SCL                                                     PASS
     SCL Hub                                                      PASS
     Octal Phy                                                    PASS
     Verify Card Type                                             PASS
     Verify EEPROM Check Sum                                      PASS
     System FPGA                                                  PASS
     IPPA file load (PPA binary)                                  PASS
     IPPA Memory                                                  PASS
     EPPA file load (PPA binary)                                  PASS
     EPPA Memory                                                  FAIL

Test Failure Details:
POD test. Time: 10:50:59  09/22/2016
TestName: EPPA Memory, slot 5, scl 4
Error: 0x1602 -> PPA_MEMTEST_FAIL
EPPA, miscMctCfg 0xd1. DRAMmap 0xd, Exp 0xf

POD test. Time: 10:50:59  09/22/2016
TestName: EPPA Memory, slot 5, scl 4
Error: 0x1602 -> PPA_MEMTEST_FAIL
Single-bit error detected on MCT 3

POD test. Time: 10:50:59  09/22/2016
TestName: EPPA Memory, slot 5, scl 4
Error: 0x1602 -> PPA_MEMTEST_FAIL
Multi-bit error detected on MCT 3

POD test. Time: 10:50:59  09/22/2016
TestName: Card Initialization Info, slot 5
Error: 0x1617 -> PPA_DOWNLOAD_FAIL
PPA Download failed

[local]Redback#

Ümit AYDINLI