[VoiceOps] GLBX soft switch

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Wed Aug 5 10:51:21 EDT 2009

I like the terms "SIP Trunk" and "Virtual PRI" because:

1.  It gives me mercifully short meetings with management

2.  Our sales force knows how to sell those things

Sure, all of us here know that we deal in multimedia sessions ("A multimedia session is a set of multimedia senders and receivers and the data streams flowing from senders to receivers.  A multimedia conference is  an example of a multimedia session."), but we killed entire crops of sales guys trying get those words to come out of their mouths in the right order.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.