[VoiceOps] GLBX soft switch

Howard Hart hch at sipster.com
Wed Aug 5 11:21:56 EDT 2009

And I do so love those 3 AM troubleshooting calls.

Me: "You guys aren't responding to our SIP messages, can we get a
trouble ticket opened"
Carrier Tech Support: "Sure, what's your main trunk number?"
Me: "It's a SIP trunk, there is no main number. We have thousands of
numbers with you guys"
CTS: "SIP, what's SIP?"
Me: "It's a VoIP connection"
CTS: "Ahh, OK. So where do I send the repairman to fix your T1 line?"
Me: "Vint Cerf's house?"

Sigh......