[VoiceOps] GLBX soft switch

Colin zavoid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:39:43 EDT 2009

That's almost as good as your #1 carrier for your number 1 destination
not responding to SIP requests and you talk to their NOC and they tell
you its a "billing" issue and contact your sales guys.. 2 hours later
it turns out that, oh their SBC really was down and it's not a billing
issue. so sorry....

Colin