[VoiceOps] Sylantro users

katia voiceops at chickey.org
Fri Aug 7 17:43:55 EDT 2009

unfortunately some of the legacy Sylantro Synergy folks will never learn
about the BroadWorks product if they get turned off by the sales folks
though.
i completely agree that their product is solid, as a long term broadworks
user myself it is just a constant decision around if the product is *so*
good that the lack of account management isn't an issue.

I really like the feedback i've been hearing about metaswitch on this list
so it seems like certainly a good solution to thoroughly investigate.