[VoiceOps] Local Inbound Services

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Mon Aug 10 14:27:38 EDT 2009

Not sure about the biz stuff, but L3 does pretty well for us (ELS and LI).  Be sure you're on vector, not viper, if there is even a choice any more.

Verizon has good voice quality, but can't handle business signaling very well.

Be sure that you test your most complex signaling path, especially one that hammers a call with a rush of signals.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.