[VoiceOps] 811 locate service

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:00:06 EDT 2009

Its not a regulatory requirement that I am aware of but providing
support for 811 and 311 in a residential play has become a expectation
from the customer so that it works exactly like POTS. We didn't find it
terribly difficult even on the national level, the biggest issue we
encountered was just maintaining national translations for all the
destination call centers.