[VoiceOps] Contacting Carriers and CLECs (Specifically T-Mobile today)

Mark Price mark.price at spirittelecom.com
Tue Dec 1 15:22:44 EST 2009

Below are the contacts I have with T-Mobile for use in resolving customer issues.

T-Mobile NOC 877-611-5868 opt# 2, opt#6

Below is an email from John Daher National Engineering and Operations, Tier 2 - Core
Core Fault Isolation Team (CFIT).  John was helpful with a T-Mobile issue I had in Augusta, GA.
Our new carrier email address is callcomplaints at t-mobile.com
This new email address will be effective as of 03-13-2009.
All emails to CFIT at t-mobile.com for other carrier emails will be discontinued.
Please advise anyone necessary that will need this new email address to help with customer issues.  Thank You.
John Daher
*T***Mobile*
National Engineering and Operations, Tier 2 - Core
Core Fault Isolation Team (CFIT)

-mark price
Spirit Telecom