[VoiceOps] Old code vs bold code

Brandon Buckner BrandonB at netins.com
Thu Dec 17 13:46:15 EST 2009

We do for both Sylantro (now Broadsoft) Synergy and Metaswitch with Metasphere. The labs are generally lower-powered versions as they don't need to horsepower the production system does and we only have a single Acme SBC in the lab instead of an HA-pair, but other than that, they're pretty inline with each other. However, I believe a lab can never fully replicate a production environment due to lack of traffic (generators don't quite get the same results) and that you can never underestimate a user's ability to wreak havoc and do something that no one ever thought of or a sane person would do with equipment.

----
Brandon Buckner
Switching Technician / VoIP Admin
Iowa Network Services