[VoiceOps] Old code vs bold code

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Mon Dec 21 14:30:58 EST 2009

I agree that local storage MAY be an issue....but in a call processing box you shouldn't be hitting the disk all that much.  Also, the free version of ESXi supports iSCSI and NFS....so.....I have to go back to people not actually knowing what they are talking about and repeating anecdotes they've read.  And as we all know, it's much easier to find someone spouting off about a problem they are having rather than just checking in to say "everything's fine here".