[VoiceOps] 10 digit craziness

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:43:46 EST 2009

Thats unusual, I have found that everybody I use for origination and
termination supports E.164, some require it and sometimes you need to
shout at them a little bit, but they always give in and configure
support for it. It is for the reasons David posted that I wont do any
peering side traffic that isn't in full E.164, and I only do 10D format
on the access side.