[VoiceOps] Advantages to running Broadsoft on RHEL 5 vs RHEL 4

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Sun Oct 4 17:06:00 EDT 2009

I took a look at the latest (version 21) of the R14 Software
Management Guide.  As of R14.SP9 you can use RHEL5.

5.3.1 Installation Options
BroadWorks is supported in RHEL 4 and RHEL 5 (Release 14.sp9 and
later). The
installation of these two operating system (OS) versions is not
exactly the same. The
following sections show the installation options required for each
version.