[VoiceOps] Dynamic T1 Faxing over IP

Todd Wolf twolf at voipnettechnologies.com
Wed Dec 15 18:00:48 EST 2010

Fax never works well over IP but if you have the customer reduce the fax
machine's baud rate to 9600 (if capable) it has more consistent
results....we always propose our desktop fax solution as a replacement
or have them keep it as a POTS line to be shared with alarm/modem/cr
card/fax...this also gives them a disaster line in the event of no IP or
power, they can plug in any old SLT phone to make an emergency call.

Todd Wolf
President / COO

Office

207.591.6900

Direct:

207.591.6902

Fax:

207.591.6919

twolf at voipnettechnologies.com
www.voipnettechnologies.com

*

*

*

*

*

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

may contain confidential and privileged information and is for the SOLE
use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution of this email and/or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy/delete all copies of the