[VoiceOps] Delay on RTP for Inbound Calls

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Wed Jan 6 00:31:56 EST 2010

I trace a call...on my cell phone I hear the first 1 -2 seconds clipped...however the trace sounds fine....

Traced at SBC side facing Level 3
Traced at SBC side facing Customer (who receives inbound call)
Traced at Customer Prem

All the above 3 traces the Audio sounds fine, but on my cell phone I miss the first 2 seconds.

Ujjval Karihaloo