[VoiceOps] Delay on RTP for Inbound Calls

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Wed Jan 6 00:30:25 EST 2010

Does this ever happen if Party A is using a land line?

Is it always the same cell phone carrier?

I found it interesting that you mentioned a cell phone
for party A so that is why I am asking. Maybe it is just
me but I do not really consider some cell carriers to be
that reliable. Awkward starts in conversation in the first
few seconds of a cell call, cell phones being called but
never ring even with good signal yet caller hears ringing,
etc...

Maybe it is not the VOIP part but a cell carrier issue? Do
any other parts of the call conversation have delay/lag/lost
bits of conversation?

matt at G4.net