[VoiceOps] The peer of my peer is my peer?

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:18:53 EDT 2010

Considering that, based on past conversations with my L3 SE, I believe
depending on the network you are on L3 doesn't necessarily have the
ability to trap "on network" calls as such and lets them go to PSTN and
hairpin back, I wouldn't consider this to be a big issue but it means
you will find common ground there. I think their Vector network is a bit
more intelligent, however since you never converse directly with another
customer (look at the traffic you send L3, they hold all media), I cant
imagine them not just routing this through a media server and
trans-coding between the disparate parties.