[VoiceOps] Broadworks/Polycom/Webex Conferences and DTMF issues

Nicholas Sten nicksten at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:59:55 EDT 2010

It happens to us all the time with our Polycom phones, but only when the
user's Polycom is in speakerphone mode.

If you press the mute key while in speakerphone mode and then dial the DTMF
digits, the problem never occurs.

-N

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Dawson, Robert <robert.dawson at mindshift.com