[VoiceOps] Auto/predictive VoIP dialer recommendation for a small company

Dawson, Robert robert.dawson at mindshift.com
Fri Feb 18 07:22:49 EST 2011

I used gnudialer a few years back, open source, not sure of the status now. It was young at the time and took some work to get running bit after that it was solid.

Sent from Samsung mobile

Carlos Alvarez <carlos at televolve.com> wrote:

We have a client that is being screwed by his predictive dialer vendor
(on service quality *and* cost, but quality is most important).  They
have about 50 employees, with around 35 of them on the dialer.  Any
recommendations other than Vicidial?  Preferably something we can load
up on a machine for them and they can manage on a day to day basis.

We do not have any dialer expertise in house, and don't really want to,
but they're a good customer who we want to help out.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve