[VoiceOps] Letting a phone ring forever?

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Tue Jul 26 15:06:54 EDT 2011

That's an interesting and useful suggestion.  This customer is a local
service company so nearly all calls are local, not toll.  I've seen no
evidence that he's using any sort of ring group with another carrier, as
we hold all of his published numbers and nothing odd shows up in the logs.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve