[VoiceOps] AT&T Right of Ways

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Wed Oct 5 22:18:51 EDT 2011

Hey Paul,

Ultimately I would like to find someone who is familiar with the att process as well as someone who is familiar with the engineering side of the rows.  I've not had much luck finding a construction company that is familiar with this entire process.  If you know anyone that is looking for some work that has these qualifications please pass me there name.

Carlos Alcantar

Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314  Fax:  +1 650 246 8901 / carlos at race.com / www.race.com<http://www.race.com/>