[VoiceOps] AT&T Right of Ways

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Thu Oct 6 12:53:18 EDT 2011

Have you asked your Carrier Account Manager if they can get you a list
of all their certified vendors for manhole work?

Many of those provide turnkey style services, and as a plus often have
access to AT&T's facilities management systems and have a general idea
if the paths you want to take are too full, or if there are any special
requirements.

I know they have to provide the list of tier 1 vendors for CO
installation work, so they may have one for their outside facilities
too. If not, you may want to call the tier 1 CO vendors - if they don't
do it themselves they often know someone who does.

-Paul