[VoiceOps] CSR Request?

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Tue Dec 11 13:53:30 EST 2012

You need to send a letter of authorization signed by the customer along with
the request for the CSR to the losing carrier. The losing carrier has a
right to request an LOA before they release any information, but when you
provide the LOA they are obligated to send it to you because you are acting
on the customer's behalf.

Mary Lou Carey
BackUP Telecom Consulting
marylou at backuptelecom.com