[VoiceOps] CSR Request?

Erik Flournoy erik at eespro.com
Tue Dec 11 14:03:50 EST 2012

Mary,

Wouldn't the winning CLEC representing the reseller have to send the LOA
with the a CSR request?  I have numerous run ins with TW Telecom where I
was attempting to port a customer number that was with a reseller and they
sometimes ignored the LOA since it didn't match the customer on record.
 Thus I thought the point of the CSR is to determine the customer on record
before submitting an LSR request.

Regards,
Erik Flournoy
808-426-4527
301-218-7325

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message, including any attachments from EESPRO.com - contain
information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and
may not be disseminated to any other party without written permission. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution, copying or
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify info at eespro.com, and permanently delete
this e-mail and the attachments hereto, if any, and destroy any printout
thereof.