[VoiceOps] SIPRoutes

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jul 5 18:07:18 EDT 2012

Thanks.  I asked the sales guy pointed questions about geographic diversity
and he avoided addressing it, other than to say they can re-IP another
device.  Feedback from others (off-list) were that they can't be used to
terminate all calls, so single digit to low double digit percentage of 503's
are to be expected -despite the sales guy saying they have complete
coverage.  There were a few other small things and I'll admit that I wasn't
left feeling comfortable.

Frank