[VoiceOps] Experience with outsourced telco tier 1 support, Jcurve?

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Jul 16 20:43:02 EDT 2012

They are local to me and have a strong reputation, but I have not been
their customer.  They are considering buying SIP connectivity from us and
our engineers have been out there.  From that perspective they run a solid
operation and really seem to take quality seriously (they are not at all
trying to cheap out on engineering).

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Owen Roth <owen at impulse.net> wrote:

> We're considering using a company known as JCurve (www.jcurve.com) to
> fulfill Broadsoft customer and telco outage initial issues after-hours and
> relieve some of the strain on our on-call staff.
>
> If anyone has used this company and has relevant feedback that they could
> share, please contact me off-list. Similarly, if there's another company
> that they recommend, that information is appreciated as well.
>
> Regards,
> Owen Roth
> Snr Network Engineer
> Impulse Advanced Communications