[VoiceOps] Experience with outsourced telco tier 1 support, Jcurve?

PE peeip989 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:17:49 EDT 2012

We had looked seriously at them a couple years ago and were generally
impressed but ultimately decided against using them because [1] they
required direct access to our internal systems and we were not willing
to grant such access and [2] we had concerns with their ability to scale
and continue a high level of service. The scalability comment is related to
#1 because as they grow their people would need to be adept at many, many
different CRM and/or ticketing systems. I am not sure if this is still how
they operate but was how they were doing it a few (3-ish?) years ago. If
they had used a single system for themselves and instead were willing to
write a web service to connect to their customers' systems we probably
would have done business with them.