[VoiceOps] Voicemail options

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Thu May 24 10:22:46 EDT 2012

Have never used BroadWorks, but I can tell you that Asterisk VM audio storage options are not limited to the 3 options most commonly referenced (e.g., in the sample configuration and documentation) of WAV-wrapped PCM, WAV-wrapped GSM, or raw GSM. In my experience, it will allow you to set the storage format to any valid audio format included in your particular build; we store all of our messages natively as uLaw.

-- Nathan