[VoiceOps] Voicemail options

Nelson Hicks nelsonh at socket.net
Thu May 24 11:25:31 EDT 2012

That is very interesting, and something I was not aware of.  Broadworks
seems to use this format for voicemail recordings:

WAV-wrapped DVI ADPCM audio (Linux file command reports it as IMA
ADPCM), mono 8KHz

If I can figure out how to get Asterisk to use that audio format, that
may make a lot of this a lot simpler.  Thanks for the hint!

Nelson Hicks
DNS and Web Administrator
SOCKET
(573) 817-0000