[VoiceOps] Sandy Watch

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Wed Oct 31 23:00:22 EDT 2012

Oops, I included the wrong picture link for Peer1. And no, I'm not getting
paid by them for ads or anything (we don't even host there - it's just a
cool story).

http://status.squarespace.com/  . The pictures are just too crazy.

Also, to be clear on NAC, they've been rock solid for us, the internet
blips are likely transport/fiber between us in California and NAC in New
Jersey.

Hope everyone weathered the storm OK. Good luck out there.