[VoiceOps] Transport

David Wessell david at ringfree.biz
Tue Dec 10 23:01:25 EST 2013

This may fall under the stupid question category.. But where do you find reasonably priced transport for your PRI's?

We're a hosted Voip vendor so we typically have just ran over whatever ISP's bandwidth we could find.

However more and more we're asked to supply a PRI or SIP trunk to a customers location. I see other large providers in our area providing this service, and I assume that they must be getting a wholesale price from the ILEC (In our case ATT) on the transport.. But I've never made any headway with them.

How are these other companies providing PRI + bandwidth for $300-$450 per month? Is there a way to secure cheaper transport?

Thanks
David
--
Ringfree Communications