[VoiceOps] 911 address policy for company phones at home

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Jan 18 13:01:15 EST 2013

Great answer, thanks.  This really covers what the customer is asking for,
which is basically the stationary option (all phones show one
CLID/ANI/location).  I will advise them that it's legal, just not advised,
and get a written signature for liability.

We do use a 911 service provider, we're not a CLEC.  We currently provide
the ability for a customer to have an address for each individual phone if
they choose.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve