[VoiceOps] 911 address policy for company phones at home

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Jan 18 17:07:32 EST 2013

Before I get into my reply, I will point out that the OP is inquiring
about this stuff specifically as it regards *extensions on a PBX which
his company hosts as a vendor to/agent of the end user whose employees'
phones are in question here.  I think that materially affects the answers,
but IANAL.

Anyway...