[VoiceOps] 711 relay

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Wed Mar 20 17:41:01 EDT 2013

Thanks.  Right now the only N11 we accept calls for is 911, which of course is not "simply translating."  So I don't really have a firm grasp on how the other N11 numbers are typically handled.

AFAIK we are not legally obligated to provide access to any N11 services other than 911 and 711, right?

-- Nathan