[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Peter Rad. peter at 4isps.com
Fri Aug 1 11:01:56 EDT 2014

Well, there was a backlash from clients when it happened, but at this
point BSFT has run out of prospects who will dump $1 million into the
HPBX game. Since they won't be selling any new BroadWorks instances;
they have to crank up the end user licensing - and the carriers weren't
doing that fast enough. So BSFT thought they could do white-label
better. They are engineers after all.

- Peter @ RAD-INFO