[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 11:40:22 EDT 2014

Alex,

I completely agree with you. Asterisk is a fine solution if you want to
build and manage it yourself. We tried a couple of open source projects at
first, and I will never go back.

I agree that Broadsoft does have the features I am looking for its just
that our wholesaler hasn't implemented them, and maybe never will.

So just to confirm BroadCloud is Broadsoft's own white labeled, hosted,
Broadsoft offering? We won't have to purchase any hardware or software to
make this solution work, and its sold monthly per seat I assume? Can you
bring your own minutes and numbers with this service? Any idea on monthly
minimums and set up fees?

Are there such thing as Metaswitch white label wholesalers? I know there
are tons of Broadsoft wholesales, but I haven't heard on any metaswitch
wholesalers. How does Metaswitch compare to Broadsoft feature wise?

Our billing system has direct integration with Metaswitch, and will soon
have direct integration with Broadsoft by end of year. So I think sticking
with one of these two would probably be ideal for us.