[VoiceOps] Asterisk

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Wed Aug 6 13:59:29 EDT 2014

If anything asterisk is whats allowed the growth of voip into small
business and enterprise markets.  Before that the bare to entry in a voip
system was far beyond what most companies where willing to pay for a pbx.
What really does suck tho is all the ILECS still require T1¹s as a form of
local interconnect.  I¹ve just finished turning up 2 lata¹s and still
turning up ds3¹s and muxing them down to t1¹s.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com