[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

MiRTA PBX team info at mirtapbx.com
Wed Aug 6 19:28:48 EDT 2014

I found really time and resource consuming having an asterisk (even if
virtualized) for each client. I see a lots of companies failing when
reaching around 40/50 virtual severs. The time needed to maintain all these
servers were too big for the money the clients can provide. I think it is
more convenient to have a multi tenant setup where a single central
asterisk handle all the virtual pbx for the clients. The resources needed
for a new client are almost zero and you can acquire even little office
with just a couple of phones.

Leandro