[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

MiRTA PBX team info at mirtapbx.com
Thu Aug 7 16:23:46 EDT 2014

I do not know Broadsoft and do not know Freeswitch so I will not compare
them with other products. I don't like comparing products I don't know, but
I have a big respect for "commercial" grade software. Having to deal with a
big, structured, hierarchical company is always a pleasure. I feel
comfortable while I explain my problems to my contact person for the
company who takes care of explaining them to the engineering, get the
answer and report to me, avoiding obscure technical words I often cannot
understand. What about support, yeah... I really like the way commercial
grade software nannies me with good music while I wait in line for the
right person to help me.

Leandro