[VoiceOps] Multi Tenant Commercial Softswitch Besides Broadsoft

MiRTA PBX team info at mirtapbx.com
Thu Aug 7 12:09:04 EDT 2014

It is really hard to define a max load for a dynamic system. I haven't done
any real testing, however my biggest client, using a two nodes system, is
managing over than 250 clients with over than 3000 extensions registered
and making/receiving more than 50000 calls every day. The system is smooth
and the client is happy. I have no idea how many concurrent calls is
handling.

Leandro