[VoiceOps] Polycom Voice Quality Monitoring (VQ Mon) with Hosted Solutions

Bucky Wolfe bwolfe at franklinamerican.com
Mon Aug 11 20:19:25 EDT 2014

If you're comfortable doing a bit of home cooking, you can use a sip
proxy to capture the RTCP-XR data:

http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Setting+up+an+RTCP-XR+collector+for+Polycom+Productivity+Suite

Then just set "voice.qualityMonitoring.rtcpxr.enable" and
"qualityMonitoring.collector.server.1.address" in your phone config.

(Pardon my formatting, this is my first time posting to the list)

Best,

*Bucky Wolfe
*Telecom Administrator

501 Corporate Centre Drive