[VoiceOps] Broadsoft MoH

Mark Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Tue Aug 19 08:02:18 EDT 2014

BroadSoft's MOH has two option: a simple file (as you mentioned) and
an external source.

There are lots of external MOH sources; the most sophisticated is from
Messages On Hold Australia. It's a BroadWorks (and anybody else...)
-compatible standard-SIP platform that streams audio according to
schedules, and records who listens to which recording.

This is a case where any platform with the right external hooks is
drastically improved through an external SIP device. And as a bonus:
no IMS are acronyms required.