[VoiceOps] CPEs

Brian Taylor briant at socket.net
Tue Apr 7 14:56:45 EDT 2015

We are currently using the Adtran Netvanta 3100 Series for small SMB hosted pbx locations were we are using someone else's bandwidth (cable, resold dsl, etc), but are looking for something that will give us more insight into the customers connection.  These are mainly in situations where we have the customers host/hq but they have remote sites/workers that need to be on the same HPBX.

Any boxes out there that you really like?

Would like to have centralized management, packet capture, voice quality monitoring..  sub $200 price point..

Thanks in advance,
Brian Taylor
Socket Telecom, LLC
brian at socket.net