[VoiceOps] Fraud Management

Shaun Gill Shaun.Gill at is.co.za
Mon Feb 2 02:01:39 EST 2015

Thank you for the info Glen.

We have done a POC on OCFM  (Oracle Communications Fraud Monitor; the old FDAP - Fraud Detection and Prevention) that relies on OCOM (Oracle Communications Operations Monitor; old Acme Palladion product) to feed into the OCFM server. We could not get the call correlation on OCOM to work properly without extensive changes to our existing infrastructure. The call correlation issues resulted in bad data fed into the fraud monitor and resulted in false positives.

Will have a look at the options below.

Regards,
Shaun