[VoiceOps] caller id issues with telepacific and iPhone6(ATT)

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Mar 24 22:10:10 EDT 2015

We forwarded calls to an iPhone on AT&T.

In Minneapolis, the CallerID came through just fine.
In Minot, SD, the CallerID showed up as Blocked or Unavailable.

On Verizon, CallerID came through just fine in both locations.

AT&T denied anything was wrong, but the customer was persistent and finally
AT&T fixed the issue. Not sure of the root cause, maybe a configuration
error at the tower or the link to that area.

Oh the fun of telecom.

Beckman